Amanida IngredientsKalamata mediterranean marinade
IngredientsButter :150 grs.
Eggs: 3 unidades.
Sugar : 100 grs.
Kalamata mediterranean marinade AMANIDA: 200 grs.
Flour: 200 grs
Fresh yeast: 15 grs.
Dressing of Kalamata mediterranean marinade AMANIDA
Steps1. Mix the butter, sugar and half of the crushed olives.
2. Incorporate the eggs gradually (one at a time) until it is a homogeneous mixture.
3. Chop the other half of the olives in small pieces.
4. Add the flour, yeast and chopped Kalamata olives.
5. Knead 10 minutes and reseve 1 hour in a bowl, covering the dough with film.
6. Bake at 180 ºC, 30 min (in a metal sponge cake).
Dense sponge cake (or false brownie) is ideal for complementing the foie because of its soft sweetness and the caramelized juice that provides the soft flavor of olive and honey.