Amanida is a family business founded in 1960 dedicated to the production of olives, pickles and vegetable preserves of high quality and differentiation.
That appetizer at the terrace. That Sunday lunch in a good company.
That bread with olives and olive oil. That fresh salad.
That red wine pairing with great food. That relaxed and joyful conversation.
That siesta feeling a light breeze. That awakening by a delicious caress.
That enjoyment of life and its unique moments.
Simple and natural, back to basics,
to the essence, to what is important, to the small things that never are such.
This is AMANIDA, the taste that goes with those moments and a lasting memory.
It is usual finding simple and cost-oriented products in the market that are unable to bring any added value to more refined palates.
We have learnt from other categories, like wine or cheese, that it is possible that a basic product may coexist with more advanced preparations bringing a clear differential value.
Our approach, thus, goes beyond basic and well-known concepts, by combining in a special way,
- Singular raw materials like Fine Gordal Olives, Kalamata Olives, Premium Garlic, Baby Gherkins, Baby and Borettane Onions, Queen Sweet Peppers, Italian Tomatoes, Italian Artichokes, …
- Selected Ingredients, adequate to the characteristics of each raw material, such as Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Saffron, Lemon juice, Mediterranean herbs, Pesto, Green Tea, Truffle, …
- An advanced culinary preparation under the concept of “creating a dish”, sophisticated and with subtle hints and aromas that enrichen and enhance the basic product to a higher level thus achieving experiences well regarded by educated palates.
The result is simply surprising and unmatched.
Our careful and elegant external presentation transmits from the very beginning a very top-level appealing image, advancing and reinforcing the extraordinary look of the open product, with a unique and colorful bearing.
We create “culinary experiences” that, starting in visual senses, give way to aromas, texture and finally taste, thus rounding up sophisticated perceptions that often give rise to a spontaneous “Wow!”.
It is in this way that our products are more tasted than consumed, permitting the enjoyment of unique moments by their own and allowing their integration and combination, thanks to their mild flavors, by perfectly pairing with other quality foods and beverages.
Modern nutrition and gastronomy bond with technology to deliver more advanced products for the consumer of our XXI Century ever more educated and sophisticated.
Our proprietary technology allows us to successfully achieve unique aromas and flavors while maintaining a full food safety and product stability which, once opened for consumption, presents itself unaltered and fresh.
- ITQi Award (Brussels) for the recognition of Superior Taste. Award obtained for our flagship products: White Garlic and Piparra Aliada and Kalamata Olive (for two consecutive years).
- FSSC 22000 Certificate that guarantees the Effective Management of Food Safety Responsibilities.
- Kosher Certificate in all our Olives, Garlic, Piparras and Gherkins.
- Partners of the National Center of Technology and Food Safety (CNTA). Helping the goal of contributing to the development and innovation of food companies.
- Members of Specialty Food Association and participants in the Fancy Food
- Partners of Luxury Spain. The Spanish Luxury Association in which professionals from Spanish companies and luxury brands meet.